Okay, this is where I was supposed to be two days ago. At this point, I am about three pounds away from my ultimate goal with a little less than two weeks to go. (There's a bit of a rounding error that I have been using to my advantage, but I'm going to clear that out by week fifteen.)
Here's what I ate yesterday:
- cereal + granola with almond milk (had this once in the morning and once at night)
- lots of coffee throughout the morning
- brown rice with a small hamburger patty and two fried eggs for lunch
- a small bowl of yakisoba in the afternoon
- quick snack on a couple of small carrots and zucchini slices
I'm going to try to eat pretty much the same thing over the next couple of weeks. I got through the day pretty well on this, though I might have to replace the noodles with something else starting today.
Also — Sprouts has been out of the Seedsational bread the last few times we've gone to get groceries. I'm having to improvise a little bit.